HOLIDAY MAGIC LIVE BRINGS HAPPINESS
TO FAMILIES AT SANTA MAGIC
PHOTO EXPERIENCES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
THANKS TO CHERRY HILL PROGRAMS
DATE November 10, 2021 (Cherry Hill, NJ) – Ho! Ho! Ho! Holiday Happiness is taking over as families and friends experience the joy of Holiday Magic LIVE. Excited to welcome Santa back, Cherry Hill Programs (CHP), the industry leader in experiential photography, operates holiday experiences in hundreds of locations across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, has exciting special events planned that will make this season sparkle more than ever. Families will, once again, experience the joy of capturing the magic of taking a picture with Santa Claus before Christmas. But this year, there will be some added bonus adventures including Pet Night (at participating locations) Sensory Friendly Night (at participating locations), Grandparent Magic, Holiday PJ Magic, Pop-a-Prop, Dress Like Santa’s Elves, and Ugly Sweater Magic. With safety in mind, all CDC Guidelines for COVID 19 will be followed at each Santa Magic location.
Holiday Magic LIVE at Santa Magic photo experience is thrilling for everyone at any age, even grandparents and pets. Check out these fun experiences planned for this year at holidaymagiclive.createholidaymagic.com. Pre-book your holiday photo experience for Holiday Magic LIVE at whereissanta.com.
- PET NIGHT. At participating locations, Pet Night events are planned in collaboration with a new Magic of Giving charity partner, The Humane Society of the United States. Families are welcome to bring their favorite furry friends and can donate to support of The Humane Society at the photo experience at participating locations.
- SENSORY FRIENDLY. At participating locations around the United States and Canada, Sensory Friendly Events are planned in partnership with a long-standing Magic of Giving charity partner, Autism Speaks. CHP provides Sensory Friendly Photo Experiences for the community. Celebrate the Santa Magic in a sensitive environment and can donate to support Autism Speaks at the photo experience.
- HOLIDAY PJ MAGIC. Celebrate National Family PJ Day the Week of November 14 by wearing favorite holiday pajamas to spruce up the Santa Magic photo experience. Everyone loves wearing matching PJs and imagine the fun of doing this to create the holiday magic with family and friends. This is a great opportunity to capture holiday memories with families, friends and more. Click here to learn more.
- GRANDPARENT MAGIC. What a special memory to capture Santa Magic with grandchildren! Grandparents are invited to join the fun on this special celebration with their special grand babies. Guests are encouraged to grab Grandpa or Grandma and create a photographic memory that will last a lifetime. Click here to learn more.
- POP-A-PROP. Get festive and silly while livening up Santa Magic photos by adding simple props to celebrate the season! Guests can bring their favorite fun glasses and hats to create an unforgettable experience to cherish year after year! Click here to learn more.
- DRESS LIKE SANTA’S ELF. St. Nicholas Day is December 6th, and everyone is invited to dress like Santa’s Elf to celebrate. Santa will love it! Anyone can experience the magic of this photo opportunity – best friends, cousins, newlyweds – the fun is for everyone! Click here to learn more.
- UGLY SWEATER MAGIC. It’s National Ugly Sweater Day on December 17th, and what could be more fun than having a photo taken with Santa wearing the ugliest holiday sweater! Love and laughter go together during the holidays and this special day is perfect for to capture the magic of ugly sweaters! Click here to learn more.
“The Santa Magic experience is so important to keep the spirt of Christmas alive; and that includes the fun along with the traditional,” said Liz Scoropanos, VP of Retail Operations of CHP. “Ugly Sweaters, Grandparents, and waking up in your PJs are as much a part of Christmas as taking a photo with Santa. Together they live on as holiday memories that families cherish year after year.”
Santa and his elves are working closely with CHP to incorporate new high-tech systems that include making reservations from any device – smartphone, tablet, or desktop/laptop and going digital at the Santa Magic experience. Guests can text SANTA when they arrive to start the photo experience, and then can take their print photos digital easily at whereissanta.com after their photo experience. Helping to ensure a contactless experience, there’s a QR Code for everything – making a reservation, downloading photos, and more.
Guests should anticipate all CDC recommended best practices, including social distancing, face coverings and enhanced sanitization. CHP recommends reviewing the CDC Safety Guidelines before arriving to the Santa Magic photo experience. Visit safety.createholidaymagic.com for more information about your photo experience.
Guests can bring home their Santa Magic photos with a commemorative photo package. The best value is A Moment to Remember, Package A, that includes all digital images, access to an online gift store, a limited edition 2021 holiday postcard, 6x8, 4x6, 3x5 and wallet photo prints and $25 to shop Shutterfly (at participating locations) for only $49.99. Other photo packages are available – visit whereissanta.com to learn more. Merchandise varies by location and is available to add on to photo package purchases at the photo experience.
Santa Magic photo experiences reservations open on October 15th, 2021, at whereissanta.com.
Join the Cherry Hill Programs’ Holiday Team
Cherry Hill Programs believe exceptional experiential photography is achieved through incredible customer service, teamwork, learning and innovation. Join the CHP team to bring magic to every experience by capturing moments that last a lifetime. Build Your Career. Bring the Magic!
Cherry Hill Programs' Holiday Division is in search of festive, professional leaders and Santa characters to bring the magic to life this holiday season. Apply to join the team that celebrates and commemorates the Santa Magic of holiday experiences across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Click here to apply or learn more.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every CHP employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. At CHP, our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture which supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.
About Cherry Hill Programs
Cherry Hill Programs captures the Magic to celebrate moments for a lifetime! In partnership with famous landmarks, attractions, signature retail venues, and hotel destinations, CHP is the industry-leader in experiential photography, providing virtual, digital, and live holiday + souvenir photography experiences in venues across North America.
Through a combination of proprietary reservation software, innovative technology, accessible download portals and complete photography operation implementation - from recruiting + training to collaborative marketing - our mission is simple: to bring magic to every experience.