Holiday Job Opportunities
Join Cherry Hill Programs in creating a magic experience for all families and children visiting Santa to capture holiday photos that they can celebrate forever! Be a part of the team that has delivered holiday magic to millions across North America for over 60 years.
Do you believe in Santa and the magic he brings to children of all ages? Are you ready to share your Santa magic through your fabulous smile and the twinkle in your eyes for a jolly Santa role?
Cherry Hill Programs is looking for Natural-Bearded Santas, Synthetic/Designer-Bearded Santas, Gig Santas, Santa Characters, New & Veteran Santas for full-time, part-time & emergency/on-call positions.
You’ll be a great Santa with these items checked twice on your list:
- A well-groomed, natural beard, welcoming smile and bright eyes characterize me
- Being described as “a jolly old fellow” would be a compliment
- Good listening and communication skills are my gifts
- Having my picture taken lights me up and makes my cheeks glow
- Creating the Santa magic for others would bring me joy
- Pronouncing a hearty ‘HO HO HO’ is fun
- Milk and cookies are a delicious treat
- Abilities to perform, entertain and sing loudly for all to hear are talents (not required)
- Flexibility to work Full-time, Part-time or As Needed is on my Wishlist
A Local Manager (LM) & Assistant Managers for Cherry Hill Programs (CHP) are seasonal team leaders responsible for one location, with the knowledge and ability to fulfill all roles on the Santa Photo Set, and is supported by an Area and/or District Manager (AM/DM).
We think you would be great for this role if you have:
- Previous retail management, assistant management and/or photography experience
- Team-building skills and an ability to motivate others
- Availability to work during peak retail hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Flexibility to cover off-peak hours and/or last-minute scheduling discrepancies
- Be able to work a full 40 hours a week while we are operational
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive, professional attitude and a friendly, welcoming nature
Build Your Career. Bring the Magic!
Cherry Hill Programs' Holiday Division is in search of festive, professional Santa characters to bring the magic to life this upcoming holiday season. We offer full-time, part-time, flexible schedules with free training! Apply to join the team that celebrates and commemorates Santa Magic of holiday experiences across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Cherry Hill Programs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cherry Hill Programs brings the magic to every experience by capturing moments that last a lifetime. In partnership with retail locations, tourist attractions, and destinations across North America, CHP contributes millions of holiday and souvenir experiences for children and families year after year. As the industry leader, CHP provides virtual, digital, and in-person holiday and souvenir experiences through a combination of proprietary reservation software, innovative technology, and accessible photo download portals. No matter the special occasion, Cherry Hill Programs’ mission is simple: to bring magic to every experience.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every CHP employee plays a part in our Company’s success, making this a great place to work. At CHP, our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture that supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.