Do Not Sell My Info
Your California Privacy Rights
California law defines "personal information" broadly as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household. This Notice also uses that definition for personal information.
California law provides you the right to request:
- Access. The right to request access to the specific pieces of information collected about you.
- Disclosure. The right to know what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you. To submit a request to know, you may call us at 1.800.969.2440 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for access on your behalf.
- Deletion. The right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you. To submit a request for deletion, you may call us at 1.800.969.2440 or email us at email@example.com. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request for deletion on your behalf.
- Opt out. The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by visiting our web form. You also may designate an authorized agent to make a request to opt-out of the sale of your personal information on your behalf. Please see below for the categories of personal information we have sold about you in the preceding 12 months.
Submitting a Request
To exercise your California privacy rights, submit a request using one of the methods described above, and provide the information required.
When you exercise these rights and submit a request to us, we will verify your identity, which may include asking you to log in to your account if you have one with us. If you do not have an account with us, we may ask for your email address, order numbers of previous orders of our products and services, the last four digits of a credit or debit card or a bank account number used to make a purchase, the date of your last purchase from us, or other information that we believe you will know that will allow us to verify that the request is coming from the person named in the request. Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our goods or services.
- Request Access to the specific pieces of personal information about you that we have collected in the preceding 12 months.
- Request Deletion of the personal information that we have collected from you. We may retain personal information as required or permitted by law and will maintain a copy of your deletion request.
- Request Disclosure of the categories of personal information we collect, the purposes for which we collect, sell, or disclose that information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclose information.
Completing the online request forms linked above allows us to receive and begin working on your request most efficiently, but if you prefer to talk to someone on the phone, or you have a disability that makes it difficult to use the online request forms, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.969.2440 to submit a request.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We do not discriminate against you for requesting any of the rights noted above.
Contact for More Information
Updates to this Notice
We may make changes to this Notice and apply changes to information collected previously as permitted by law. When changes are made to this Notice, we will notify you by posting the updated Notice to our website(s) and the effective date at the end of the Notice.
This Notice is effective August 18, 2021.
Last Updated August 2021