November 6, 2023. Marlton, New Jersey – Ho! Ho! Ho! Holiday happiness is taking over as families and friends experience the joy of the season with Holiday Magic LIVE, special Santa photo experiences presented by Cherry Hill Programs. Excited to launch the 2023 Santa season, Cherry Hill Programs (CHP), the industry leader in experiential photography, operates holiday experiences in hundreds of locations across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, has exciting special events planned that will make this season sparkle more than ever. Families and friends across North America will, once again, experience the magic of the holiday season with their favorite tradition – visiting Santa!
This season, CHP is thrilled to unveil even more Holiday Magic LIVE themed events! CHP's Holiday Magic LIVE offers Santa photo sessions with even more MAGIC! Explore these unique experiences that we have in store for 2023 by visiting holidaymagiclive.whereissanta.com. To secure your spot for a Holiday Magic LIVE holiday photo session, be sure to make a reservation in advance at whereissanta.com.
- PET PARTIES. At participating locations, Pet photo events are planned in collaboration with our Magic of Giving charitable partners, The Humane Society of the United States and The Humane Society International. Families and friends are welcome to bring their favorite furry friends and can donate to support of The Humane Society at the photo experience at participating locations.
- SANTA CARES. At participating locations, Santa Cares events are planned with Autism Speaks, a long-standing Magic of Giving charity partner. Santa Cares provides sensory-friendly photo experiences for the community. Celebrate Santa Magic in a sensitive environment and donate to support Autism Speaks at your photo experience.
- PAJAMA PARTIES. Wearing your favorite holiday pajamas to spruce up your Santa Magic photo experience during our Pajama Parties. These events will take place every Tuesday during December where guests can donate to support online or in person. Pajama Parties are planned in collaboration with our Magic of Giving charity partners, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids).
- BABY’S FIRST. Baby's First is a special and delightful Santa experience designed for your baby's first Christmas. It provides an enchanting opportunity for your little one to have their very first picture with Santa, marking the beginning of their memorable journey into the magic of Christmas.
- UGLY SWEATER PARTIES. What could be more fun than having a photo taken with Santa wearing your ugliest holiday sweater? These events take place each Thursday evening from November 16 until December 21. Love and laughter go together during the holidays, and these special events are perfect for capturing Santa Magic with your friends and family!
“The Santa experience is such an important part of keeping Christmas alive; and that includes the fun along with the traditional,” said Chris Landtroop, Vice President of Marketing & Communications of CHP. “Ugly Christmas sweaters, holiday pajamas, and watching your babies and pets see Santa for the first time are all part of the joy of the holiday season. Captured in a commemorative Santa photo, these experiences live on as holiday memories that families and friends cherish year after year.”
Guests can bring home their Santa Magic photos with a commemorative photo package. The best value is Package A which includes two poses, all digital images and photo prints: a 2023 limited edition 6x8 holiday postcard, (2) 5x7 prints, (2) 4x6 prints and (4) and wallet photos for only $49.99. Additional photo package information is available at whereissanta.com.
Santa reservations are open at whereissanta.com.
Join the Cherry Hill Programs’ Holiday Team
Cherry Hill Programs believe exceptional experiential photography is achieved through incredible customer service, teamwork, learning and innovation. Join the CHP team to bring magic to every experience by capturing moments that last a lifetime. Build Your Career. Bring the Magic!
Cherry Hill Programs' Holiday Division is in search of festive, professional leaders and Santa characters to bring the magic to life this holiday season. Apply to join the team that celebrates and commemorates the Santa Magic of holiday experiences across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Click here to apply or learn more.
Cherry Hill Programs strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every CHP employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. At CHP, our people are the heart of our organization and the foundation of our success. Driven by our core values of safety, diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we strive to promote a culture which supports and encourages creativity, fairness, and inclusion.
About Cherry Hill Programs
Cherry Hill Programs captures the Magic to celebrate moments for a lifetime! In partnership with famous landmarks, attractions, signature retail venues, and hotel destinations, CHP is the industry-leader in experiential photography, providing virtual, digital, and live holiday and souvenir photography experiences in venues across North America.
Through a combination of proprietary reservation software, innovative technology, accessible download portals and complete photography operation implementation - from recruiting & training to collaborative marketing - our mission is simple: to bring magic to every experience.