Your Holiday Photo Experience
Santa Magic | Your Holiday Photo Experience
We’re grateful you chose us to capture the magic of your holiday experience! We are dedicated to creating spaces that make you feel comfortable to focus on the most important thing – your favorite Christmas tradition!
Because your health is our top priority, we have implemented new services and enhanced safety measures at all operations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. We’ve employed safety best practices as recommended by local organizations and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the interest of your wellbeing.
- Pre-book your photo experience to reserve your place in line before you arrive at whereissanta.com
- Contactless payment opportunities online when you pre-book your photo experience
- Purchase your photo package online
- Online accepted payments: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, and Apple Pay
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX are accepted at all operating locations. Apple Pay is available at select locations.
- Receive email confirmation of your reservation and photo purchase
- Receive text message reminders about your upcoming photo experience
- Start your photo session by texting SANTA to 360.488.0880 when you arrive
- Download your digital images from any device at myholidaymoments.com after your photo experience
- Continue your Santa Magic experience online at home at createholidaymagic.com
- Increased disinfecting and sanitation stations
- Increased character costume fabric treatment
- Reduced operating hours at some locations
- Active Guest volume monitoring
- Queue separation to increase social and physical distancing at most locations
One line is available for walk-up Guests; a separate line is available for Guests who make a reservation for their Santa Magic photo experience at whereissanta.com
- Directional signage is provided on location
Walk-Up Guests: follow signs for Mistletoe Avenue
Reservations: follow signs for Candy Cane Lane
- Santa Contact Photo Opportunities – Sit with Santa or Socially Distanced Santa
- Guest face coverings vary by location and are mandated by local ordinances – Guests can remove face coverings during photo capture
Staff Health and Safety Standards
- Vaccinated Santa characters (with the exception religious and medical exemptions)
- Mandatory safety training requirements
- Required Staff face coverings at all times (with exception of Santa)
- Increased cleaning procedures in high touch areas
- Mandatory hand washing requirements
- Wellness and temperature checks at the start of each shift
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure and help prevent the spread, please do not attend your photo experience if you have had recent exposure to COVID-19.
If any of the following apply to you, please reschedule your Santa Magic holiday photo experience:
- You have had close contact with an individual infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have close contact with an individual suspected to be infected with the virus in the last 14 days, including individuals exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- You are currently experiencing or have experienced in the last 14 days symptoms of COVID-19, including but not limited to fever, cough or shortness of breath
Guests voluntarily assume all risks associated to COVID-19 exposure by participating in holiday photography experiences provided by Cherry Hill Programs.
Help Stop the Spread of Germs
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Don’t shake hands or engage in unnecessary physical contact with others
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Practice social distancing where possible
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
We’re happy to be part of your experience. Serving our community is the reason for the season, so be sure to participate in the Magic of Giving by donating to organizations who work to make our community a better place every day!
Your wellbeing is important to us! We are committed to creating photo experiences that make you feel safe and comfortable. In partnership with third-party venues, we are committed to providing the safest holiday photography experience for you and your family.
Last Updated August 2021