About Your Experience
We’re excited to be part of your magical holiday experience!
Your health and safety is our top priority! Safety measures have been implemented at all operating locations across the United States. In partnership with third-party venues, we’re committed to providing safe holiday photography experiences!
Your experience may be different than previous visits. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we employ best practices to protect our health and wellbeing. Together, we can create a magical experience in a safe, healthy environment.
- Social distancing is required
- Reservations are encouraged
- Contactless payment options available with reservations
- Some locations may experience reduced hours
- Increased disinfecting and sanitation, including character costume fabric treatment
- Hand sanitizing stations provided at entrance and exit
To promote a safe, enjoyable environment, all locations will operate with limited contact. Limited contact includes wearing appropriate face coverings and following social distancing requirements. Booking a reservation helps staff monitor guest volume and purchasing holiday photographs online creates a cashless transaction.
Face covering requirements vary per location.
Face Covering Guidelines
- Fully cover nose and mouth
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops to remain hands-free
- Made of breathable material – either disposable or reusable material is acceptable
Cashless transactions are recommended. Contactless payment opportunities are provided when booking a reservation online.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX are accepted at all operating locations.
Select locations accept Apple Pay.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX, and Apple Pay are accepted online.
Social distancing is required at all locations. Cherry Hill Programs staff actively monitors Guest volume at each location to ensure social distancing guidelines.
Reservations are encouraged. Walk-in visits are available where space permits.
Directional signage is provided to maintain social distancing and direct traffic safely throughout the holiday photography experience.
Safety training is required for all associates to execute safety measures, including social distancing guidelines and proper face coverings, throughout each magical holiday experience.
Parking and Entrances
Our third-party partner venues and shopping centers may have restrictions and procedures in place to manage traffic flow. Please follow instructions as directed by your holiday photography experience location.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Guests voluntarily assume all risk related to COVID-19 exposure by participating in holiday photography experiences provided by Cherry Hill Programs.
Staff and associates are required to take preventative measures to promote health and safety while employed with Cherry Hill Programs.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water aren't available, use alcohol-based sanitizer at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is unavailable, direct coughs or sneezes into the elbow – not the hands
- Face coverings are required for all staff and associates
- Temperature checks at the start of each shift are required for all staff
- Staff will maintain a log of close contacts during each shift
- Staff will take a wellness assessment at the start of each shift
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will be employed at each location
- Each set will be deep cleaned daily